Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Friday 3 October 2014

A message from the headmaster

"I’m not a complicated man. Yes, I may be much more sophisticated than you, but, believe me, I am still amused by your simple little ways.
And I care deeply about people who struggle to get by.
Those who can’t afford a third car, a holiday home in France, or that halfway-decent case of claret."

Genuinely good satire from the absurdly right-wing Daily Mail. MIND. BLOWN.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2777244/Little-people-I-proud-leader-That-Cameron-Speech-Full-First-Draft-told-CRAIG-BROWN.html

1 comment:

  1. The Mail is presumably shifting its support to UKIP. But it is funny.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Review : Human Kind

I suppose I really should review Bregman's Human Kind : A Hopeful History , though I'm not sure I want to. This was a deeply frustra...