Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Saturday 15 November 2014

Looks interesting.

Looks interesting. It looks like most of the projects get funding, though it's not clear if the unfunded ones are removed from the project list ("Projects can not be deleted. When the campaign ends, it will no longer be discoverable by common search engines, but the URL will still exist.").

No astronomy projects yet - anyone desperate to learn if small blobs of hydrogen are interesting or not ? I promise lots and lots of 3D movies in return... :)

Originally shared by Landis Wilson

Hey, check out this new crowd funding site for scientific research experiments.  There is something for everyone!
http://experiment.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Review : Human Kind

I suppose I really should review Bregman's Human Kind : A Hopeful History , though I'm not sure I want to. This was a deeply frustra...