Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Tuesday 25 August 2015

No Ferrero Rocher for you

""Almost everyone who comes to the house says, 'Oh Ambassador, you are spoiling us.' That image of a bunch of stuck-up aristocrats eating ridiculous chocolates - I'm sure they're very nice - and swilling champagne at taxpayers' expense… it's just not what we're like.

"I do not keep a single Ferrero Rocher."

Well I did always wonder about that. Now I know.
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34040175

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Review : Human Kind

I suppose I really should review Bregman's Human Kind : A Hopeful History , though I'm not sure I want to. This was a deeply frustra...