Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Wednesday 9 November 2016

A little poem from my mum

My mum just wrote me a little poem.

You're heading for The White House, it's as bad as it can be,
With your sexism, racism and misogyny
You'll be the leader of the free world for the next four years they say
November 8th 2016 has proved to be a real momentous day
For the NRA, fascism and the KKK
It's been a fairly long time that you've been my source of rancour
I feel quite justified today at last to say that you're a w....r.

1 comment:

  1. ...wrangler, worker, mmm, I'm missing this one somehow...

    ReplyDelete

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Review : Human Kind

I suppose I really should review Bregman's Human Kind : A Hopeful History , though I'm not sure I want to. This was a deeply frustra...