Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Sunday 28 May 2017

Don't say I didn't warn you

Aaaarrgh. Urrrgh. Good God what the fuck is wrong with this country ? First time in my life I honestly can't decide if the Labour or Tory party would be more dangerous in government. Every time I see Corbyn I get more and more terrified. He's creepy, smug, uber-sanctimonious and weird as hell. He seems to be becoming more and more like Senator Palpatine every day. He literally makes my skin crawl. And people are being persuaded by this man ?!? I just... aaaarghhh.... what the fuck ?!?! NO !

I realise I'm being incredibly unsuccessful in trying to persuade anyone, so let's just say : if this man wins, don't you dare say I didn't warn you. Don't you dare.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkbmKUiCP2k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Philosophers be like, "?"

In the Science of Discworld books the authors postulate Homo Sapiens is actually Pan Narrans, the storytelling ape. Telling stories is, the...