Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Monday 27 November 2017

"My photograph is the best ever", says annoyingly good photographer

It is a damn good photograph. It's so good, even the photographer likes it.

"The photograph with which I obtained second place in the Pano Awards was taken during the violent eruption of the Volcán Calbuco, located in the south of Chile," he told Engadget via email. "The technique was simple: long exposure, tripod and a 80-200mm lens. Approximately 10 minutes to achieve that incredible image that, without a doubt, is my best photograph of an eruption and I think the best taken in the world."

Big yourself up, why don't you ?

http://engt.co/2naev9q

1 comment:

  1. :) I am curious if the viking mythology is related to volcanoes in some way. I am not really familiar with the geology of europe in that particular time period

    ReplyDelete

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Review : Human Kind

I suppose I really should review Bregman's Human Kind : A Hopeful History , though I'm not sure I want to. This was a deeply frustra...