Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Star Trek Continues finale

What a properly epic finale.

I am really going to miss this show. Oh well, at least there's Star Trek Disc... aaaaarrrggh GOD NO ANYTHING BUT THAT it's got all the appeal of a flatulent cat with rabies.... why is this one ending but STD continuing.... gaaaaaaaaarrrrrk !

[Runs off weeping, arms flailing wildly]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29L8P1XwnaA&feature=em-subs_digest

1 comment:

  1. Just watched it a couple of days ago and I thought it was fantastic! Hate to see it end.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Review : Human Kind

I suppose I really should review Bregman's Human Kind : A Hopeful History , though I'm not sure I want to. This was a deeply frustra...