Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Friday 24 November 2017

The next president could and should be an iphone

John Olivier was right : this is less coherent than a predictive text message. Utter word salad. Honestly I couldn't even make it as far as the bit about invisible planes because it felt just gggaaaaaarrrrrghhhh.

' I was asking the Air Force guys, I said, how good is this plane? They said, well, sir, you can't see it. I said but in a fight. You know, in a fight, like I watch on the movies. The fight, they're fighting. How good is this? They say, well, it wins every time because the enemy cannot see it. Even if it's right next to them, it can't see it. I said that helps. That's a good thing. '
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-planes-invisible-full-transcript-thanksgiving-coastguard-jets-comments-read-a8072761.html

2 comments:

  1. No, what Trump said was:
    Eerderberbebraead
    bagabbawoooo
    ackacakcakcak
    pppplllllpppthhweeeeeee

    And they had to make sense of it because this is the President of their country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you remember the movie Bruce Almighty?

    ReplyDelete

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Review : Human Kind

I suppose I really should review Bregman's Human Kind : A Hopeful History , though I'm not sure I want to. This was a deeply frustra...