Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Monday 28 May 2018

Testing the Trolley problem in real life

The definitive answer to the what would you actually do part of the Trolley Train Problem. I was rather surprised by the result.

Originally shared by Martin Krischik

Quite an interesting experiment. The outcome was almost predictable but still interesting to be confirmed. I also have to say that event true I knew it's just a test the video of the train rushing towards the people and the decision to make made an anxious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sl5KJ69qiA

#science #psychology #mentalhealth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sl5KJ69qiA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Review : Human Kind

I suppose I really should review Bregman's Human Kind : A Hopeful History , though I'm not sure I want to. This was a deeply frustra...