Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Saturday 27 October 2018

I suddenly really need to know this

Sometimes ya gotta ask the really big questions.

When elephants suck water in their trunks, do they get the same burning feel as humans get when we accidentally get water in our noses? And when elephans spray the water out of their trunks is there boogers in the water?

http://blog.whyanimalsdothething.com/post/179455404282/when-elephants-suck-water-in-their-trunks-do-they

1 comment:

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Review : Human Kind

I suppose I really should review Bregman's Human Kind : A Hopeful History , though I'm not sure I want to. This was a deeply frustra...