Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Tuesday 20 November 2018

A race to the bottom with only one competitor

It's like he's in a race to the bottom with himself.

35. Would it have been nicer if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn't it been nice? Living -- think of this, living in Pakistan, beautifully in Pakistan and what I guess in what they considered a nice mansion. I don't know, I've seen nicer."

Originally shared by Andres Soolo

File under #innuendo:

3. "She was with me for a long time, although I don't know her. She's really somebody I don't know very well. But we're going to move her around because she's got certain talents."

OK, so here's Trump on Mira Ricardel, the NSC staffer removed at the request of Melania Trump: 1) She was with him for a long time b) He doesn't know her c) He doesn't know her very well c) She'll stay within the administration because she has "certain talents." We all clear on that? Good!
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/19/politics/donald-trump-chris-wallace-interview/index.html

7 comments:

  1. In which Donald Trump's thought processes appear to be:

    "Living -- think of this, living in Pakistan, beautifully in Pakistan and what I guess in what they considered a nice mansion..."
    Donald trump's thoughts
    It'd be a huuuge mansion! With gold plated toilets and 50 stories tall, and a big huge beautiful garden! And... damn, that sounds like a better mansion than what I've got! Fuck that guy! He thinks he's got a awesome mansion?! Nobody has a better mansion than Trump! I've got the best mansions! I'm gonna let the world know that nobody has better mansion than Trump! Better be subtle though...
    "...I don't know, I've seen nicer."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. He's living proof that that autopredictive text messages are a form of sentient life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a conspiracy theory that he actually is an android? That would explain the autopredictive feeling. And like all the "There is actually some secretly evil but very competent group in charge!" conspiracy theories, it would actually make us feel much better about humankind...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elie Thorne unless 40% of the US population is in on it then my faith in humanity is not improved by android Trump being controlled by a small, but competent, cabal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't bring myself to read the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elie Thorne in sure they could have come up with a more realistic skin tone

    ReplyDelete

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Philosophers be like, "?"

In the Science of Discworld books the authors postulate Homo Sapiens is actually Pan Narrans, the storytelling ape. Telling stories is, the...