Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Custom video footage : turning photographs into paintings

Very cool demo of using input images to restyle video footage. Mostly takes 2D drawings and paintings to make photographic video look like drawn art, but there's also one at the end which uses a photo of a statue as the input style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Ahft60eEUT8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Review : Human Kind

I suppose I really should review Bregman's Human Kind : A Hopeful History , though I'm not sure I want to. This was a deeply frustra...