Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Thursday 5 March 2015

Too many cooks

No-one wants a seven-way debate. Not even the leaders of the smaller parties would would otherwise be excluded. We already have a venue where all political parties get a voice, it's called, "Parliament".

I hope the BBC calls his bluff. He could probably save it if he did a u-turn right now, but the longer he unites all the other parties against him (more than usual), the worse it gets.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-31745808

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Review : Human Kind

I suppose I really should review Bregman's Human Kind : A Hopeful History , though I'm not sure I want to. This was a deeply frustra...