Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Environmentally-friendly terrorists are a thing now

Ladies and gentlemen, people of indeterminate gender, and assorted lifeforms : ClickHole has become a reliable news outlet.
https://news.clickhole.com/5-ways-isis-can-reduce-its-carbon-footprint-1825123209

We might as well all give up and go home.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/al-shabaab-somalia-ban-single-use-plastic-bags-terror-environment-livestock-a8428641.html

3 comments:

  1. I guess clickhole has been known as less than reputable? I wouldn't know. I'd avoid the site just based on the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a satire site which revels in deliberate stupidity and being moderately offensive. I'm a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, OK. So, a bit like The Onion. I might check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Review : Ordinary Men

As promised last time  I'm going to do a more thorough review of Christopher Browning's Ordinary Men . I already mentioned the Netf...