Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Trump says he can't tell the truth because that would indite him

I think the entire "Presidency" is actually a Magritte joke. He might as well walk around with a big sign saying, "This is not a President" hanging round his neck. "I'm guilty as heck" would also be true, but that wouldn't appeal to the surrealists.

That's the best explanation I can come up with for this whole travesty of a farce.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45254374

2 comments:

  1. You don't understand. Trump is literally from a another reality. In that reality, Russia is a trusted Ally, the European Union is a radical commi-fascist state led by Hillary Clinton, Canada can't be trusted, Mexico paid for the beautiful Wall (including the murals), and the only thing protecting us from the Bezos Armada is the Space Force.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he would not have to fear anything if he wasn't such a liar. And it is comical that he would even say such a thing. He might as well say "Yeah ... I'm a liar.... But I'm above the law."

    ReplyDelete

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Review : Human Kind

I suppose I really should review Bregman's Human Kind : A Hopeful History , though I'm not sure I want to. This was a deeply frustra...