Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Sunday 23 September 2018

Review : The Good Place

Binge watched the entire two seasons of this because it's such a superb little masterpiece. I imagine the sales pitch must have been something like, "We want to make a happy show in which everyone is dead and we teach people the basics of moral philosophy. All of the characters will be misanthropes with fundamental character flaws and it's also a comedy with magical unicorns and a robot (not a robot) with a cactus fixation." It's seriously good stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfBgT5djaQw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Review : Human Kind

I suppose I really should review Bregman's Human Kind : A Hopeful History , though I'm not sure I want to. This was a deeply frustra...