Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean in which I babble about non-astronomy stuff, because everyone needs a hobby

Monday 9 July 2018

I predict Theresa May's demise



I don't see even May managing to survive this one. She can't even look her colleagues in the eye. According the BBC, Boris' resignation was announced even before the letter was received...

Phillip Hammond for PM ! Or Richard Hammond ! Or John Hammond, even tough he's fictional and dead....

I've got absolutely no clue whether to be optimistic or pessimistic any more. All is farce and farce is all.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/photo/117129681268939588976/6576237017159245490?icm=true&iso=false&ftu=false

4 comments:

  1. There comes a point, where, as 'tis said of incompetent leadership in more southerly parts of the USA, "They don't know whether to shit or go blind."

    Really, I blame the Brexit mess on Davis. He's the dingbat in all this, him and his fatuous visions of doing custom deals with Germany and suchlike. I have my own theory about Boris Johnson's resignation at this point: he didn't want to be upstaged by David Davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa May thrashing around after this double blow will clearly be an obstacle to the Government actually creating a workable offer for Brexit negotiations.

    However, the Government weren't doing that before Tweedle Davis and Tweedle Diddimus resigned, so I'm minded to take pleasure in their (I fear all too brief) absence from fucking around with ordinary people's welfare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another blond idiot. PM. May needs to call a second referendum. Let the people confirm not these joke politicians.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.

Dune part two : first impressions

I covered Dune : Part One when it came out, so it seems only fair I should cover the "concluding" part as well. I'm gonna do ...